Why should you do a thorough inspection yourselves or through a Professional
- To identify, understand and account for Everthing NOT Okay in your property.
- It is in your interest and also in the professional’s interest to get more business again.
- A leaving tenant may not have time or incentive to give you a thorough report. What is he gaining by it really?
- Identifying all issues, major or minor helps to complete settlement with tenants and also in fixing problems in time.
- Plan preventive maintenance if you are aware of early stage issues.
- To maintain record for future use.
Our Inspection Service
This service is intended to help a property owner to account for damages and also to undertake preventive maintenance.
we designed the service report in such a way that it is very easy to understand, details not lost, easy to share with anyone.
Owners can also avail repairs that are supervised by our expert team.
Request an Inspection for your property
Call us on 844-844-9648
write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
click this link to request an Inspection
Do not miss Spotting the following issues in your property
Issues Easy to Spot
- Door and frames – either cracked or rotting, baked by sun, loose handles, lost Keys, broken door stoppers.
- Toilets – either with out of place covers, leakage stains, hard water stains, misplaced false ceiling panels in bathrooms,
- Kitchen with Pests.
- Balconies with stained tiles, broken safety rods/ glass, 0000jammed water outlets, broken pull up hangers
- And a lot more possibilities
Not so obvious ones to spot
While a house looks okay in photos, there are many places that need an Eye to Detail. The following are just a few of the frequent ones and there can be lot more.
- Jammed commode flushes,
- worn out valves in taps,
- cracked seals on kitchen platforms, commodes, drainage lines, windows,
- rusted hinges and internal fixtures in modular kitchen, wardrobes, bathrooms, showcases,
- creaky modular kitchen sliders,
- dead lamps and greasy chimneys,
- And a lot more than you can imagine.
Repairs/ Issues a technician can ONLY spot
- Electrician – Electrical and earthing, damaged or burnt-out high load wiring, worn-out bearings in fans
- Plumber – broken seals/ valves in drain and water pipelines
- Leaking gas line and incorrect gas meter.
- Structural issues.
- Issues with any white goods such as fridge, washing machine, dish washer, Microwave Owen etc.
Request a Inspection Checklist and Template for your Property
It is very easy, even for experienced property managers, to go wrong if they do not use a proper template or a check list.
Please write to us at email@example.com, requesting an Inspection template by mentioning the type of your property in the below format.
for eg: Fully furnished 2 BHK, Semi Furnished 4 bhk independent house