An exciting Journey
is about to begin
We want you to grow with us and make everyday life
exciting to you and to others.
Full Stack Developer
Job Code: T1011
We are looking for a highly skilled and full of energy computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming.
The Full Stack Developer will be required to see out the product conception to final product, requiring good organizational skills and attention to detail.
Full Stack Developer Responsibilities:
Developing front end website architecture.
Designing user interactions on web pages.
Developing back end website applications.
Creating servers and databases for functionality.
Ensuring cross-platform optimization for mobile phones.
Ensuring responsiveness of the application.
Working alongside graphic designers for web design features.
Seeing through a project from conception to finished product.
Designing and developing APIs.
Meeting both technical and consumer needs.
Staying abreast of developments in web applications and programming languages.
Full Stack Developer Requirements:
Degree in Computer Science and with a minimum of 5 years experience.
Strong organizational and project management skills.
Proficiency with server side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP and .Net.
Familiarity with MySQL and MongoDB.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Good problem solving skills.
Attention to detail.
Job code: T1016
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to develop and manage marketing programs in specific channels, support business objectives, lead acquisition, foster customer retention, and advance brand building.
Responsibilities for Marketing Manager
- Build marketing programs to support specific marketing objectives across different channels and segments in support of our overall strategic marketing plan.
- Evaluate the impact of marketing programs in achieving their stated objectives, including impact on lead flow, LTV and retention.
- Propose and manage marketing research projects to generate consumer insights in support of improved marketing strategy and communications
Qualifications for Marketing Manager
- Experience building complex marketing programs and reporting on the results.
- Competence as a creative writer with an eye for great emails and landing pages.
- Strong problem-solving ability, including metrics-driven thinking
- We’re looking for someone with 4+ years of experience in marketing having proficiency with the following tools:
- Google Ads
- InMobi Ads and Remarketing
- Social Media ad platforms
Job code: T1022
We are looking to hire an experienced Ops Manager to join the team and play a critical role in supporting all property acquisition activity across Bangalore. Frequent with-in the city travel may be required and this role reports to the Director Operations in Bangalore.
In this role you will support the team to ensure the timely completion of new Property Management sign ups including tenanting, renewals, terminations, and reconfiguration of existing Property Inventory. This encompasses the entire process from working with the Property Captain team in defining the SLAs, on-site surveys, comparative financial analysis of transactions, and vendor management to affect the end result. Your primary objective in this role is to ensure smooth flow of Property Management services and also to cut down spillage.
· Support the Proerty Captains team to fulfill the overall strategy for servicing new Signups and maintaining property services standards.
· Develop the annual Locations service business plan, and will be responsible to meet the business plan.
· Developing regular communications with all property owners and liason with IT, legal, Operations, Facilities representatives.
· Alteration management and reducing Fixed costs.
· Significant experience in Real Estate related negotiations and transaction management.
· Knowledge of life-cycle of physical assets (property and buildings), including the acquisition and disposition of assets and lease administration
· Ability to proactively monitor and control various vendor relationships and external resources (including contract negotiation and vendor management skills)
· Working knowledge of financial analysis techniques including discounted cash flow and capital budgeting.
· Broad understanding of how to innovate in real estate services to optimize customer satisfaction and productivity.
· Understanding of real estate trends, best practices and the vendor marketplace
· Excellent communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
· Proven ability to work collaboratively and build strong relationships with customers/partners with the ability to invite input from these groups when determining what will work best for the business.
· Ability to understand and value different customer needs and provide tailored services where necessary.
· High level of leadership capability and credibility with the ability to be influence at all levels.
· Acts decisively, holding others and self accountable for tasks, actions and development needs.
The ideal candidate will have a strong real estate background, with significant experience in a similar role at management level. The ideal candidate speaks fluent Kannada, English, and Hindi. Any additional language would be an advantage.