Why should you do a thorough inspection yourselves or through a Professional
- To identify, understand and account for Everthing NOT Okay in your property.
- It is in your interest and in the professionals interest to get more business again.
- A leaving tenant may not have time or incentive to give you a thorough report. What is he gaining by it really?
- Identifying all issues, major or minor helps to complete settlement with tenants and also in fixing problems in time.
- Plan preventive maintenance if you are aware of early stage issues.
- To maintain record for future use.
Do not miss Spotting the following issues in your property
Issues Easy to Spot
- Windows – either broken, or loose, or rusting, or rotting or with broken seals, broken stoppers
- Door and frames – either cracked or rotting, baked by sun, loose handles, lost Keys, broken door stoppers.
- Walls – either Cracked or Seeping or Not painted evenly, Stained.
- Tiles – either Cracked, Dirty and Stained bathroom tiles,
- Toilets – either with out of place covers, leakage stains, hard water stains, misplaced false ceiling panels in bathrooms,
- Kitchen with Pests.
- Balconies with stained tiles, broken safety rods/ glass, broken pull up hangers
Not so obvious ones to spot
Photos you see may be great, But…
there are many places that need an Eye for Details. The following are just some of the frequent ones and there can be lot more.
- Jammed commode flushes,
- worn out valves in taps,
- rusted hinges,
- cracked seals on kitchen platforms, commodes, drainage lines, windows,
- lost key sets,
- rusted hinges and internal fixtures in modular kitchen, wardrobes, bathrooms, showcases,
- creaky modular kitchen sliders,
- malfunctioning sliding windows and doors,
- jammed door locks, loose flooring tiles,
- leaking bathroom tiles that let water seep and damage wood and the flat below,
- clogged sliding window frames preventing exit of rain water,
- leaky taps leading to hard water scale stains and loss of huge amount of water
- loose or wobbly commodes,
- dead lamps and greasy chimneys,
- un-serviced built-in hob stoves (very dangerous if not serviced properly),
- dirty and moist insides of wardrobes,
- broken or mis-aligned privacy glasses in bathrooms.
Repairs/ Issues a technician can ONLY spot
- Electrician – Electrical and earthing, damaged or burnt-out high load wiring, worn-out bearings in fans
- Plumber – broken seals/ valves in drain and water pipelines
- Leaking gas line and incorrect gas meter.
- Structural issues.
- Issues with any white goods such as fridge, washing machine, dish washer, Microwave Owen etc.
Our Property Inspection Report
we designed our report in such a way that it is very easy to understand, details not lost, easy to share with anyone. Pictures and Videos capture the best details, with comments attached.
It is very easy, even for experienced property managers, to go wrong if they do not use a proper template or a check list.
Request an Inspection template for your property
Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, requesting an Inspection template by mentioning the type of your property and context in the below format.
Fully furnished 2 BHK, Semi Furnished 4 bhk independent house, need to check how the property is being maintained.